The Academy’s Purpose for Drag Queen Story Hour
Look at the picture above. Why are we seeing this sort of thing everywhere? Curriculum Inquiry, the largest academic educational journal, has a scholarly article on Drag Queen Story Hour (DQSH).
Is DQSH just a playful, inclusive reading of books? According to the academics, “No.” In “Drag pedagogy: The playful practice of queer imagination in early childhood,” the authors say,
This admits a point: Drag Queen Story Hour is designed to “read your children to filth.”
And the authors further say,
And this admits a further point: DQSH is designed to be anything but family friendly. It is designed to break down the nuclear family and to g*r*o*o*m children into “alternate modes of kinship.”
In full, Dr. James Lindsay notes that in the paper, the authors assert that DQSH exists for the following purposes:
(1) to lead children to “live queerly,”
(2) to question sex and gender and their stability,
(3) to break rules and want to break rules,
(4) to see their usual teachers and school authority figures and potentially by extension their parents as boring by comparison to drag queens and “living queerly,”
(5) to turn toward pleasure and desire, and
(6) to let go of control, all in the presence of an adult man who thinks it is a good idea to dress and perform as a highly sexualized woman in the presence of children he hopes to influence, which is
(7) tempting them into “alternative modes of kinship” in the sense of the “queer ‘family’” one leaves their real family for and chooses “on the street.”
Summary: Remove your children from public schools.